1. Professional Quick Reference
For common and commonly used display screens, their parameters are generally fixed, and can be compiled into files or tables in advance. When debugging, you can choose to load the configuration.
2. Intelligent configuration
For uncommon or uncertain display screens, whose parameters are unknown, intelligent configuration can be used to determine their configuration parameters, and then save them for future use.
3. External File Configuration
Import external files built through intelligent configuration or other methods into the configuration.
Among the three configuration methods for core parameters, intelligent configuration is a relatively important one, and its main process and functions are as follows:
1. Start smart configuration.
2. By using a wizard style, users and the display screen can interact with each other to select and start intelligent configuration operations. By filling in initial parameters, determining OE polarity/data polarity, determining colors, determining scanning methods, determining point order, determining row order, and generating configuration parameters, the core parameters are determined.
3. Returns the intelligent configuration parameters.
4. Connect the display screen and set the parameters.
5. If correct, proceed with the output parameter operation.
6. Select an external file and save it for future download and use. At this point, the intelligent configuration of the display screen is completed.
Post time: Jun-12-2023